Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Our Little Pterodactyl



It’s been awhile since my last posting; it’s been somewhat busy with my duties at Common Ground and working but I wanted to share a cute little thing about Ripley. She has discovered her voice. She is starting to shriek and the happier she is the higher the pitch. We are starting to say we have a pterodactyl in the house.

This morning Teresa called me and told me that we have an invasion of pterodactyls in the house. Ripley has just been shriek for almost 5 minutes straight trying to talk with her Mommy. When Teresa called me, Ripley stopped. Ripley really wants to talk about she moves her little lip when we talk with her and nothing is coming out other then her inner pterodactyl.

I’m starting to think that since she is part Irish, she has a banshee inside trying to get out. It’s all part of her learning and it is very neat to watch. We will remember these things late very fondly; even when it means hearing her shriek at 3 o’clock in the morning. It’s all good.

No comments: