Thursday, July 21, 2011

My Little Girl
I try to spend as much time as I can with Ripley. She is just 20 months old (as of the 23rd of July). She is such a treat. We are on vacation so I get to spend all day with her. Whenever we are on vacation I notice things about her that I normally don’t. She is a little gift from God and I pray daily that I will be the Daddy she needs. I pray daily that the Holy Spirit will draw her to the Father at an early age and she will accept Jesus as her Savior. I know she is only 20 months but I tell her all the time about God, Jesus, and the Holy Spirit. If I’m called to preach the word of God and pastor His people and do not share the Good News to my daughter, I will fail as God’s man. If I only lead a church of 50 people and Ripley grows to be a faithful Christ-follower then I will count my ministry as a success.

I love my little girl and I praise my God daily for the gift of her and her mother.

No comments: