Thursday, May 21, 2009

Who Am I?




I still am left in awe when God uses me for His glory. It amazes me He can and will use me to further His kingdom. I just finished putting together this Sunday’s sermon and it came together so quick and easy. God was putting things at my figure tips that I would need for the sermon; Bible verse, illustrations, and even graphics for the power point slides. It’s amazing; have I said that all ready?
God can easily use creation to proclaim His glory, but He chooses to use us humans. I can be so lazy and willful but He still wants to use me. He doesn’t need me; I need Him. I need Him for everything and He is always there to supply for my needs. That is awesome.
Thank you for your mercy; thank you for your grace, and most of all thank you for your forgiveness.

No comments: