Thursday, March 04, 2010

Ripley Funny Little Story



It’s the job of every parent to try and remember the cute little things a child does; photos and/or video work perfectly to preserve these things. I have a funny little story to tell about Ripley.

Last week, Teresa put Ripley in an onesie that has a hood with bunny ears. Teresa took cute pictures of her with some marble Easter eggs in a basket. I put one of them on this post to show how cute she looked. Sunday, Teresa put her in it again and brought her to church. Again, she looked very cute. It hit me that she looked like she could be in the story “Where the Wild Things Live.”

I was telling one of the guys who attend the men’s Bible group my thoughts and I put my hand at my mouth and did my best English accent and said, “The rabbit has fangs.” A very bad impression of the scene from “Monty Python: The Holy Grail” movie. I saw he was smiling so I looked down and Ripley had her hand in her mouth. Granted she is teething but it looked so cute. She almost looked like she was doing the scene from the movie too.

That’s my newest cute story about my 3 month old little girl; Ripley Anne.

No comments: