Tuesday, December 02, 2008

Tom’s Psalm



God has been so good to Teresa and me. He is always faithful. Yesterday, Teresa received her pay stub (has direct deposit) and it showed where QVC paid for her unused vacation time. Teresa had 225 hours (28 days and 12.5 hours) of unused time so they cut her a check for it. I thought my eyes were going to pop out of my head. This morning while driving to work, I started thinking about all the things God has done for us over the 12 years of marriage and over my 38 years of being on this world. My God is an awesome God.

I’ve been reading through the Book of Psalms, and I thought about how I would word a psalm of praise to my God. Here it is:

Oh my Father; you are great and awesome!
There is no other God but you.
Before You called me to Yourself, I was lost and clueless.
You have made me an heir to Your throne of my God!
I am not worthy to be called your son, but in your awesomeness You have made me worthy.
Thank you can not describe how I feel.

You take care of me even when I can’t see you in the storm.
You design storms to mold me into who I need to be in order to be used by You.

Who am I that You take notice of me?
I know it’s not anything I have done or who I am,
But it is because of what You have done and who You are that I am blessed beyond measure.

Thank you my God, my Father, my Lord, my Savior, my Friend.

No comments: