Wednesday, April 23, 2008

A Dream


This week is very busy getting everything ready for Saturday’s Community Gas Price Relief outreach. I’ve been praying that God’s will be done with this event. My desire is that people will see that we care for them and that they will check us out. Since this is in my mind, there is no wander that I’m dreaming about the outcome of this event. Last night or this morning, I had a very realistic dream regarding the church and the outcome of Saturday’s event.
I dreamt that I was at work in my cubical and my cell phone rings. I answer it like I always do, “This is Tom.” On the other end is lady who wants to get more information about Connection Point. I answer all her questions and I asked how she heard about us and she is one of the people who saved 10 cents per gallon at the Gas Relief event. Before we ended the conversation, I asked if she has any prayer needs and she shares a bombshell with me that caused us to talk another 10 minutes. Just as I was ending the call my alarm clock rang and I woke up.
Not to sound like a spooky Christian but I wonder if God is showing me something or it was just a reaction to dinner. Only time will tell.

No comments: