Sunday, April 27, 2008

The Twins and Me


One of Teresa's employees has 3 sons, and they were with her at the March of Dimes walk so we stayed with her to make sure they could finish the 4.5 miles. Deevon and Teevon are 4 year old identical twins. Within the first mile they were running ahead so I walked fast with them. After awhile, they started to get tired so I carried both one at a time. They were cool, energized, and polite boys.

After a while both boys were very comfortable with me. Deevon (AKA the hummer boy) would just sit on my shoulders and hum a song as he looked around. Teevon (AKA the "And then" boy) would tell me stories while on my shoulder with "And then" between sentences. It was cute. The boys called riding on my shoulders "sitting on my head." It was very cool to carry them the 4.5 miles.

No comments: