Thursday, April 03, 2008


Gas Buy Down


I just talked with the manager of a local BP Gas Station and they agreed to let us use their station for a Bas Buy Down. It is so awesome to have this place; God is working His will out. It’s great to see His hand at work. I’ve tried for 2 weeks to use another station but they never returned my calls and when I talked with the manager face-to-face I could tell she was blowing me off.

The cool thing is that when I was driving home from my encounter with the other station’s manager I looked at the BP station and thought maybe this one. God works at different speeds, and with this one He worked it all out in less than 30 minutes. I called and talked with the asst-manager who gave me the home office phone number. I talked with the owner and he told me to expect a call from his manager (who is his daughter) of the station. Within 10 minutes, Legina called me and after 5 minutes everything was set and ready to go. We serve an awesome God!

Keep us in your prayers as we plan this out. We will have the Gas Buy Down on Saturday, April 26. Pray for good weather and that God will use this to let the community know we care for them.


No comments: