Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Principle’s Office

I only was sent maybe 3 times to the principle’s office in my 12 years of school, but I remember the feeling of, “What did I do to reserve this?” feeling. That feeling hit me yesterday. I sent an e-mail with some ideas and questions to the southeastern SBCV Church Plant Strategist and his reply was, “Sounds like it is time for more coffee. What does your schedule look like?” My first thought was, “Why and what did I write to cause this meeting?” The coffee is because we meet at a coffeehouse near our homes.

I always enjoy the time that Mark and I spend talking over coffee and feel encouraged afterward. I think it’s funny that after being 19 years since the last time I had to go to the principle’s office, my mind remembers the feeling. I look forward to the meeting.

No comments: