Saturday, January 24, 2009

Facebook

Last week, Teresa and I had to put out computer and my laptop in the shop. We have some virus issues. We are using the local library to check e-mail and other things (I’m use it’s computer for this posting). This morning I was able to talk with my cousin in HI via Facebook and a friend here locally. It’s cool to be able to get connected with people that live so far away and also keep in touch with people near you.
My time is so busy with work and ministry so when I can connect face to face I do that. I love meeting friends over coffee at Java CafĂ© (better coffee than Starbucks). But with my schedule, I can’t meet everyone. Facebook has been a great tool to help me keep connected with friends who attend other churches. Facebook has been great staying in touch with my family who live in almost every state in the union.
If you are on Facebook, send me an invite and I’ll make you my friend. I can always use more friends.

No comments: