Wednesday, December 16, 2009

God’s Kiss Mark

Teresa’s parent headed back to Kentucky this morning. It was great having them help us with Ripley. We had it good this last week. My parents were able to come and sit with us during the surgery, and Teresa’s were here the first day after we brought Ripley home.

We have a follow up doctor appointment on January 11 to see how Ripley is healing. The scare should be just a very fine line after a while. The doctor used surgical glue and a new type of tape instead of stitches. I’ve decided if Ripley asks about how she got the scare, I will tell her that it’s a God kiss mark where God kissed her booboo and made it better.

Since Ripley is doing so well, I’m planning on returning to work in the morning. I’ll use my last two vacation days in January. Our follow up doctor appointment lands on my 40th birthday so what better way to celebrate it by getting confirmation that Ripley is fully healed.

Below are some photos taken this last week. Again, thank you all who prayed for us and our little girl.

No comments: