Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Ripley Is Home!



Hallelujah, Ripley is home! We checked out at 3:15pm and it only took only 10 minutes to get home. Teresa’s mom held Ripley in the hospital but with all the wires and tubes on her, Ray (Teresa’s step-father) hasn’t held yet. He was almost jumping up and down waiting to hold his grandchild. It was sweet to see. Ray is a 69 year old man who has been a police officer (served as a chief of a small town at one time) and a truck driver. I would call him an old school man’s man. He just turn to mush; very cool.

Teresa and I have both been seen just how great a God we have. I knew but this is God saying “Yes, I’m all you know I am.” My faith has been confirmed, and Teresa’s faith has been strengthened. God doesn’t have to flex His power to prove He is all powerful, but it is nice to know He is a loving father who answers our prayers. God always answers prayers; either yes, no, or wait. He chose, to my delight, to say yes to our request for a full healing. Thank you God!

No comments: