Friday, December 04, 2009

Pray for Baby Ripley



Teresa and I just got back from Ripley's doctor's appt. We would like to ask that you pray for Ripley. It's been 5 days since she has had a bile movement. The doctor does not seemed to be too concerned because Ripley is not dehydrated and she has regular wet diapers. The doctor suggested we use a 1 oz water/1 oz prune juice mixture to loosen Ripley up. The doctor thinks this may help but if not we have an appt with a local children's hospital on Monday to check out Ripley. We know God's will be done but we are praying that the water/juice mixture works.

I do want to thank Dollar Tree for allowing me to be out one more day. I've used 9 days of my vacation to spend with Teresa and Ripley. I was to return back on Monday, but I want to be with Teresa and Ripley for the appt. I have 7 more days to use by end of January but my boss could have been a jerk about it but Dollar Tree is very pro family. God has blessed me with a good job. Thank you for your prayers.

No comments: